TSA Requirement

Home > APPLY > TSA Requirement

Are you a US citizen who wants to fly?

Then you need to provide proof of citizenship.

  • Proof of citizenship. Student must show evidence of U.S. citizenship to instructor with one of the following:
  • Valid, unexpired U.S. passport
  • Original or government-issued birth certificate of the U.S., American Samoa, or Swains Island AND a government-issued picture ID
  • Original certificate of birth abroad with raised seal (Form FS-545 or DS-1350) AND a government-issued picture ID
  • Original certificate of U.S. citizenship with raised seal (Form N-560 or N-561) or a Certificate of Repatriation (Form N-581) AND government-issued pictured ID
  • Original U.S. Naturalization Certificate with raised seal (Form N-550 or N-570) AND a government-issued picture ID

Are You a Non-US Citizen Who Wants To Fly?

Any non-US citizens wishing to take a flight course should contact the Chief Pilot right away to start the process to obtain TSA approval before commencing flight training here.

Visit TSA’s website for more information.

Parkland College